ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Discussion about special ways to protect a PDF

(1/4) > >>

Contro:
Discussion about special ways to protect a PDF

Some time ago I tried to copy/paste a part of a PDF but when paste only strange symbols appear. .....

Don't seems the habitual user's protections that make no possible to copy/paste. There is not selection of text or images.

Well. What are all the rest of protection I can apply to protect a pdf ?

How can i convert a searchable PDF in a not searchable PDF ?
Or convert in images PDF ?

Best Regards

Create a non editable PDF . I suppose tha protection is override with OCR methods....

Ath:
Most PDF editors/writers have options to create protected pdf's, it's usually an option at save-time.

Contro:
 :-*

Hello Ath. The option i comment above was an error or the PDF ?
I refer to the possibility of a PDF where you can copy/paste , but when you paste you only see strange symbols.

I have seen the option save as an image, but we must be careful with that option because in the most pdf editors if you mark for the ocassion continues in the next printing. So we don't must forget unmark again.

:P

Ath:
Getting strange characters from a copy/paste may indicate that the receiving application is not uni-code aware/capable?

Contro:
Getting strange characters from a copy/paste may indicate that the receiving application is not uni-code aware/capable?
-Ath (September 06, 2013, 04:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ath, So is not a way of protection ?
 :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version