ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

After each capturing main window is appears despite "stay minimized" is chosen

(1/4) > >>

Barvetal:
Hi!

My main case is copy screen region and paste it in documents as is. Sometimes when I need to edit screenshot I open main window.

So, usually I don't need appearing of main window of SC.

But it appears after each screenshot! As I do many screenshots, it's very annoying behaviour for me, because after each capturing I have to deal with main window, but I don't need it!

This problem is the same on all my 3 computers. In "Interface Options" --> "After Capture Show" option "Stay Minimized" is selected.

How can I make SC main window stay inactive after capturing?

mouser:
Hi Barvetal.
To make sure we are on same page:

It only happens if the Screenshot Captor is actually on the screen (not in the tray), right?
That is, SC may not be in the foreground, but it's not minimized right?

The problem is caused because of this:

The "after capture minimized" option really should be called "after capture, don't restore from tray", because if the program was visible BEFORE the capture, it will be minimized in order to capture, and then SC will try to restore back to where it was BEFORE the capture.

However, the bug is that when it does that, it can appear in front of another window, even though it does not grab focus.

I will fix. Stay tuned for an update this week.

Barvetal:
It only happens if the Screenshot Captor is actually on the screen (not in the tray), right?
That is, SC may not be in the foreground, but it's not minimized right?
-mouser (September 04, 2013, 08:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
No, it happens when Screenshot Captor is minimized to system tray. After any capture in restores from system tray.

Could you fix this behaviour?

mouser:
That should not be.

Can you try the latest version?

And remember to minimize the program into the tray, and then do a capture.  If it's truly minimized in the tray before the capture, it should not be shown at all afterwards with that option.

Anyone else can verify?

cmpm:
working here

this might be the key-

My main case is copy screen region and paste it in documents as is.
--- End quote ---

How are you copying and pasting the shot?
Something has to be checked to auto copy, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version