ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The very very best for contextual menus

<< < (3/3)

Contro:
Fast Explorer is another one that I've used, though as with the other choices the learning curve is perhaps a little steep.

Downside is that it appears to be out of development (developers website is gone!) though it's been working OK for me (W7-32)
-Target (September 04, 2013, 05:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

At the present time is kaputt. In some places is not indicated for windows 7. But it's a good news is can be used under windows 7.
Best Regards
 :-[

Curt:
The very very best for contextual menus-Contro (September 03, 2013, 05:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

ShellToys from http://www.cfishelltoys.com/
is The very very Best...

but not free:

Licensing:
A single license allows CFi ShellToys to be used on one computer. A separate license must be purchased for each computer on which ShellToys is installed. When you purchase a license, we will send you software 'unlock' codes and simple registration instructions by email. After registration, you are entitled to upgrade to any future versions of ShellToys at no extra charge.

Pricing:
First license:  GBP £20.00  (approx. US $33.00,  EUR €23.00)
Additional licenses:  GBP £5.00 each  (approx. US $8.00,  EUR €6.00)
--- End quote ---

Contro:
The very very best for contextual menus-Contro (September 03, 2013, 05:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

ShellToys from http://www.cfishelltoys.com/
is The very very Best...

but not free:

Licensing:
A single license allows CFi ShellToys to be used on one computer. A separate license must be purchased for each computer on which ShellToys is installed. When you purchase a license, we will send you software 'unlock' codes and simple registration instructions by email. After registration, you are entitled to upgrade to any future versions of ShellToys at no extra charge.

Pricing:
First license:  GBP £20.00  (approx. US $33.00,  EUR €23.00)
Additional licenses:  GBP £5.00 each  (approx. US $8.00,  EUR €6.00)
--- End quote ---
-Curt (September 05, 2013, 08:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll take a good lokk
Thanks a lot Curt
 :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version