ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How to enable NAT Loopback on ZyXEL C1000Z router?

<< < (3/5) > >>

4wd:
Well there's a big DOH! moment  :-[

Deozaan:
Does it never end? I ran dumpsysinfo and it really is dumping! Screen after screen of gobbledegook (it's all Greek to me!) and it just never ends. The command still hasn't finished yet.

I wish I could put DD-WRT on this thing.

Stoic Joker:
Might as well cancel it. The screen buffer isn't that big so it'll only have the last 320 lines of the dump when it finishes.

Try either | or > filename to see if you can dump it to a file.

Also try the dumpcfg (Dump Configuration) command first as it's most likely the one you're after (I'm guessing the other is a binary dump of the firmware).

4wd:
Might as well cancel it. The screen buffer isn't that big so it'll only have the last 320 lines of the dump when it finishes.-Stoic Joker (September 04, 2013, 03:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Turn on PuTTY's logging   ;)

bradleonard:
For those of you who actually got into the telnet settings of your C1000Z what did you figure out your login and password was?

I tried the admin pw that is printed on the label on the bottom but that isn't it. I also tried the password that I changed the router admin account too. It of course didn't work. Anybody have something that works?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version