ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How to enable NAT Loopback on ZyXEL C1000Z router?

<< < (4/5) > >>

bradleonard:
So I turned on remote console in the configuration page an am now up to speed with where everyone else is at. They've got a specfic firmware on this model that doesn't seem to give us this capability.

Deozaan:
They've got a specfic firmware on this model that doesn't seem to give us this capability.-bradleonard (September 27, 2013, 11:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, sadly I've given up hope on this. )c:

bradleonard:
Yes, it does seem hopeless. Since they are providing the modem it is locked down in their favor.

app103:
Have you guys considered bridging it out and using your own router with it? Might just solve all your problems.  ;)

Deozaan:
Have you guys considered bridging it out and using your own router with it? Might just solve all your problems.  ;)-app103 (September 30, 2013, 04:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

You mean like using my own router as a repeater? I'm not sure that would solve the problem since the ZyXEL would be the "outermost" part of the firewall, and the NAT Loopback still wouldn't work at that level. But to be honest, I'm not entirely sure how these things work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version