ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Cheat Sheeter

New Program Idea: Cheat Sheeter

<< < (10/12) > >>

springro:
How about making the shortcuts clickable for those uncommon ones that you hardly even need.

Why find out what the short cut is if you're only going to use it once or twice?  All it would do is send the key combination that is shown in the list.

- Rob

CodeTRUCKER:
@mouser - I wonder if this click-reveal idea could be used on the self-installed badges?  BTW - is this still something being worked on or is it out?

mouser:
its actually still alive.. i have plans to finish it, but first must release some updates to my other programs..

CodeTRUCKER:
its actually still alive.. i have plans to finish it, but first must release some updates to my other programs..
-mouser (December 18, 2006, 05:00 AM)
--- End quote ---
Sounds good!

dlagesse1992:
This looks like a great idea. I, for one, am very interested. It did seem to be getting very complicated towards the end; I agree that it should be simplified. As for how it would be placed, how about just having it come up via hotkey as just a window with the cheat sheet in it instead of anything complicated. I might post a pic later of how I see this working in my mind, but looks great.

Trying this soon!
-Daniel

p.s. I think Cheet Sheeter is a great name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version