ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

scan a folder and subfolders for compressed files....

<< < (2/2)

Contro:
I was going to suggest any file manager that will give you a "flat" view - i.e. in one pane it will show you all files in a folder *and* all it's sub-folders.
Then sort by filetype.
In Directory Opus you can then filter the files - probably in other managers too.

But why dont you simply use some quality search programme? e.g. XYplorer does both - possible that the last free version will do flat view as well but I dont know (I think in XY it's called something else)

best of luck ;-)
-tomos (September 02, 2013, 05:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

jejejeje. Think together.
Directory opus make what we need ?
They have a trial and once done is enough
Exactly what he needs...... my "prestige" is in game.....

:P

Contro:
I know my friend. He is thinking in automation. A script able to collect the rar and zip files and extracto to the same folder.

That's the point.

In his own words translated : Programa que recorra un árbol de carpetas descomprimiendo los "zip" y "rar" que se encuentre y deje los archivos descomprimidos en la misma carpeta.....

Program to scan a folder tree decompressing the zip and rar file that are found and decompressed this files in the same folder where they are found.

Note : jiiiiiiii . He is learning english and perhaps in a time he will post directly. I hope so.  :-[

skwire:
ExtractNow

Contro:
Ooohhh Yeahhh
Running to try
 :-*

Contro:
I think is perfect skwire

scan a folder and subfolders for compressed files.... scan a folder and subfolders for compressed files.... scan a folder and subfolders for compressed files....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version