ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

send large file

<< < (3/3)

Joe Hone:
I have been delivering 150+ MB files weekly for several months using zippyshare.com. Free, and you can send single files up to 200 MB. The files remain accessible for 30 days from the last download. You open your uploaded file and copy the url address to send a download link in an email. The only trick that I've encountered with about 100 downloads is that first timers tend to have trouble picking which download link is the correct one once they open the link. I suggest you send a test link to yourself and give it a try first, but I always tell the recipients that it is the orange download button to the upper right of the screen; the others below are advertisements. Give it a go and let me know what you think. I don't work for the company, but tried a dozen different services listed in one of those online comparisons (freewaregenius I think) and this was the simplest with the largest free send capacity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version