ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Non-Windows Software

A new section for Linux, cross-platform code, embedded, mac, android, ios, etc.

<< < (10/11) > >>

Tuxman:
Like yours? While I guess I gave you a couple of reasons why this section in its current state (with the current "rules") is pointless, I see no reason from your side why I am wrong, except "ZOMG EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS DAT!!1". I'm not quite convinced, sorry.

40hz:
I'm not quite convinced, sorry.
-Tuxman (August 31, 2013, 09:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

It still stands whether you're convinced or not. Your personal agreement is neither relevant nor required for the purposes of this particular sub-board. Or any other, really. And that just about wraps it up for me. Please feel free to continue on by yourself if you like. Good-night.
 :)

Tuxman:
My personal agreement needs refinement, which is something the staff here should care about. According to your profile, you are not a staff member but a random spammer with an ugly penguin in the badges. Now what? Good night.

barney:
My personal agreement needs refinement, which is something the staff here should care about. According to your profile, you are not a staff member but a random spammer with an ugly penguin in the badges. Now what? Good night.
-Tuxman (August 31, 2013, 10:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Perhaps I missed something, but just what does your personal agreement have to do with matters?  This is something that was decided, without your personal approval, I'll grant, but you are not a staff member either.  If you don't like things, leave.  The rest of us can do without trolling.  This ain't your personal ballpark ... the rest of us play here, too.  We'd prefer to do it without constant contention.

Tuxman:
You dislike being pointed at wrong assumptions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version