ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Non-Windows Software

A new section for Linux, cross-platform code, embedded, mac, android, ios, etc.

<< < (9/11) > >>

Tuxman:
The problem is that the posting rules here are not defined clearly enough, and before I receive a warning for off-topic posting in this sacred Linux-friendly area (seriously, did we actually need this?!), I'd like to get to know the actual restrictions. According to the description of this section, everything is allowed here. Where to post "embedded Windows" topics? There is no area for that.

(We could all get rid of this two-page discussion if mouser had announced this area before so we as the board members could have made the rules...)

40hz:
^There aren't rules so much as there general conventions which almost everybody here seems to understand without the need to have them spelled out in extreme detail.

in this sacred Linux-friendly area (seriously, did we actually need this?!
--- End quote ---

Most of us here just see Linux as another OS - not some religious battle that you seem to see it as.

Seriously, does anybody here really need you when you get like this? :-\

Tuxman:
Feel free to put me on your filter list if you don't need me. Where exactly do I put tirades against Linux? I'd assume reading is not one of your strengths?

"We don't need a Linux section" means that I don't like Linux? Get real.

"General conventions" are fine, but they need refinements to be applicable. Non-applicable conventions are bullshit.

40hz:
Here we go again folks!

(And BTW, this forum doesn't support filtering the posts of specific members - just their PMs.)

40hz:
"General conventions" are fine, but they need refinements to be applicable. Non-applicable conventions are bullshit.
-Tuxman (August 31, 2013, 09:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ditto non-applicable comments. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version