ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

AutoIt limitations

<< < (2/2)

Contro:
I have the new program now. it works very well implemented with new options to determine exactly the target and activate or not the multiple selection.
I will put the source when an ansiated subroutines - and I'll to wait for this - for this target I put some day in the forum.

It completes the link option in a singular way interpreting the field notes in Goldmine 5.5. A clever chain to launch when parsing to the clipboard to the specific folder in my pc.
I have the screenshots organized in folders by month .
Many times a day I have to make screenshots with Screenshot Captor .
Yesterday, by example, I was studying differents of an object and add a register with its name, and in the future i will can link to the corresponding screenshot I take after create the registry from the web.

This is very fast and more confortable that open the screenshots folder and point to the screenshot manually.

Is similar to the possible situation of select a folder and files in the windows explorer and link to the open registry in goldmine 5.5

POINT TO THAT SCREENSHOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=33341.0

:-*

Contro:
My programmer have decided made a seperate module for point to that screenshot.

So I put in the beginning of the post the remodelated or final version of LinkFolder.

He ask me to a name for the new module and then i have more ideas. The members of this forum in a few years ago knows me a little to know i have lack of memory and I am not very clever, but sometimes I have ideas that i don't have idea where they come from  :o

:-[ So if you make me questions i feel nervous i begin to say silly things. And all type of things. And perhaps one in a thousand is good.

I take the risk

So the name for the new module may be LinkNotes because is something you interpret from a character chain.

Initially was interpret a character chain to extract the date in a certain way and launch a folder. Now may be launch a similar folder in several ways.

But my stupid idea is talk with a clever programmer with my everyday language.
The idea is not new, of course.

I am speaking to you my friend

And you answer : Tell me your project in intelligent character chains.

I open a new post.

:-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version