ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor Early Beta Release: v4.6.4 Beta - Sep 11, 2013

<< < (6/8) > >>

mouser:
Another useful new feature is that in the search bar, you can start your search with ~ to exclude screenshots that match a pattern.  This can be useful for example, if most of your screenshots are named with the default "Screenshot - " and you want to show only files that are named differently, etc.

cranioscopical:
What do you think of this?
-mouser (September 06, 2013, 12:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
An extremely good idea.  :Thmbsup:  :Thmbsup:  :Thmbsup:
I have to stop and think what to do every time either that happens to me or I want to use object editing mode (thinking hurts my brain).

Plus, I just mentioned another benefit of SC in this other SC topic, which is how to get a useful gallery view.

tomos:
When you switch to object mode to add an object, the bottom panel which normally shows filename and memo now looks like this:
[...]
The point of this is to solve the problem where new users click on the arrow toolbar button or something similar, and then find themselves in object editing mode with no idea how to get out of it.

What do you think of this? Any suggestions for additional/modified text to display there for beginners?  Should I color it differently so it will really stand out?
-mouser (September 06, 2013, 12:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've always found the obect modes confusing, so think this is a good idea :up:
The only thing is - it isn't showing here. Should it be on by default? I dont see any related settings on the relevant tab.

mouser:
Should be enabled by default.

Help -> About should show version 4.6.2.
if not, download again.

tomos:
Should be enabled by default.

Help -> About should show version 4.6.2.
if not, download again.
-mouser (September 06, 2013, 03:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

either I was too quick on the draw earlier - or you too slow ;)
Now showing 4.6.2 here (no change in the minimise aspect FWIW)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version