ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Change (sub) folder(s) date based on newest/oldest file in the folder

<< < (18/32) > >>

dcwul62:
No problem  of course :)

Thanks for the work.
Solution is indeed very close. I need to select the folder and click on the button.

Tried to do the same without a toolbar button, but adding: "F:\Directory Opus\SetFolDateFM.exe" /r {ss} {allfile}
to the existing move to folder context menu.

=

DONE: Change (sub) folder(s) date based on newest/oldest file in the folder
=

But that did not work out properly, regretfully so.

The newly created folder is nog selected, maybe that cannot be changed... and is normal behaviour.
When I select the folder, SetFolDate window, of course, disappears and should be brought up again from the taskbar.

The 'select folder' + 'adjust timestamp' should be skipped and should be done automatically.

Again.. maybe I asking something that is impossible. Really don't know.
The button works fine though.

THanks
=

4wd:
If, as shown in your image, you only have the one folder left after the rename then you could try adding:

Select ALLDIRS

before the SetFolDate command to select the folder, (well, all folders really).

Ideally, you'd set a variable to the folder you want to create and then use it as an argument to both the Rename and SetFolDate commands.

dcwul62:
Hello again,
I am not sure how to set a variable, but have spent quite some time on searching on Opus support site.
Up front: I have _no_ knowledge of the DOpus programming stuff!  I always try this, try that, try so-and-so, which is costing a lot of time.
Then again... frankly speaking, if, for me, it would not sense spending much time on trying to familiarize myself with DOpus programming:
except for the few tweaks here and there, I use it pretty much in default settings.

Anyway, somewhere in some forum thread I found  ' /p {sourcepath}  '
http://resource.dopus.com/viewtopic.php?p=43750

and added that to the setfoldatefm.exe line, so it now reads:

//
Rename REGEXP PATTERN "(.+)(-|\s)(\d{6}|\d{8}|\d{2}-\d{2}-\d{4})(-|\s)(\d{6})\.(.+)" TO \1\\\0
"F:\Directory Opus\SetFolDateFM.exe" /r {ss} {allfile} /p {sourcepath}
//

=

=
SnagIt-08022014 071642.png (3.31 kB. 248x88 - viewed 381 times.)
=

This way I now only need to click on the [Exec All]  button.
Can this be avoided?

p.s. Donot know if the video will be uploaded alright, else see http://s528.photobucket.com/user/phwul/media/SetFolDate/SetFolDateWithpsourcepath-08022014064538_zpsc53a37d9.mp4.html
=

4wd:
"F:\Directory Opus\SetFolDateFM.exe" /r {ss} {allfile} /p {sourcepath}-dcwul62 (February 08, 2014, 12:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not going to work, the arguments /p {sourcepath} are what are passed to the locate32 program in the thread you mention.

SetFolDateFM.exe only has one option: /r

Try what I said, put Select ALLDIRS between Rename and SetFolDateFM:

Rename REGEXP PATTERN "(.+)(-|\s)(\d{6}|\d{8}|\d{2}-\d{2}-\d{4})(-|\s)(\d{6})\.(.+)" TO \1\\\0
Select ALLDIRS
"F:\Directory Opus\SetFolDateFM.exe" /r {ss} {allfile}

dcwul62:
Sel alldirs got me an error, unrecognized command or something.
the /p source thing, well, i just got that from that forumpost as apparently it could be used as a parameter or so.
there is a difference though between using it and nót using it.

below without /p {sourcepath}

http://s528.photobucket.com/user/phwul/media/SetFolDate/SetFolDatewithoutparameter-08-02-201409-58-23_zps647ba86d.mp4.html

One way or the other it has some effect ...  :)

=

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version