ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (427/441) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

The ASUS ZenFone 7 Pro Review - The Triple Flip-Camera

Deozaan:
-Arizona Hot (September 01, 2020, 11:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

What does this have to do with Windows 10?

4wd:
-Arizona Hot (September 01, 2020, 11:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

What does this have to do with Windows 10?-Deozaan (September 01, 2020, 11:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Probably supposed to be in the 'Interesting stuff' thread ...

On another note regarding the ZenFone 7:
The key selling point and differentiating factor of the ZenFone 7 as opposed to other phones in the market right now is the fact that it employs a full-screen display without any notch or camera cut-out, enabling a seamless screen experience without distractions.
--- End quote ---

Not much research went into that article:
OnePlus 7T Pro
ASUS ZenFone 6
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A80
Vivo V17 Pro
Vivo Nex 3
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
... and probably more.

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

Brainiacs, not birdbrains - Crows possess higher intelligence long thought a primarily human attribute

Interesting "stuff"

This Crow Appears To Be Helping A Hedgehog Cross The Street

I did this because there are some interesting videos further down, but no pictures without links.

Shades:
Crows are nasty birds. The first house I lived in was located in a small village (just below 10.000 people). Yet it had 4 churches. Well, 3 churches and an abbey. and a lot of rural estate outside the village's border limits. So crows were not an uncommon phenomenon. All crows I encountered were nasty, mean and really smart. Ravens (or known in Dutch as: kauw). Much less nasty, less mean and just as smart. These could actually be trained with a lot of effort.

Still, you would encounter at times a nasty raven as well. Cycling is popular in the Netherlands and in some areas you could expect them. My brother was attacked once by a crow and once by a raven. I was actually around when a raven landed on his head while cycling and the raven started to poke him hard on the top of his head with its beak. We kept cycling and the raven draw blood before we could scare it away.

Valuables and other shiny stuff are a real target for those birds. And they were really smart at stealing such items from your house. Not to be underestimated, those feathered bastards.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version