ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (412/441) > >>

wraith808:
UK police deny responsibility for poster urging parents to report kids for using Kali Linux
-Arizona Hot (February 15, 2020, 09:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Even worse is that Discord is on there. Discord is very popular amongst the gaming community for chat, voice chat, and similar gaming related activities.
-Deozaan (February 15, 2020, 03:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

And writing groups, TTRPG/Board Game Groups, Mechanical Keyboard groups, etc, etc.  To say that a platform for chat, etc, is a symptom that your child may be into hacking is incredibly irresponsible.

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

Finally, here’s a secret weapon to use against all those despicable robocallers

Interesting "stuff"

LG brings a 48-megapixel camera to its budget K-series smartphone

nickodemos:
[ Invalid Attachment ]

Finally, here’s a secret weapon to use against all those despicable robocallers
-Arizona Hot (February 18, 2020, 02:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Worthless as most are in other countries that US Federal Law can not touch. As one person on Reddit commented this will only stop once the carriers prevent spoofing of numbers. Till then it is a whack a mole as blocking numbers mean nothing. I myself get numbers I do not know and call back to find they are live numbers of people who have been spoofed.

Only real way to deal with it is to just block unknown numbers and hope real people leave a message.

Stoic Joker:
Only real way to deal with it is to just block unknown numbers and hope real people leave a message.
-nickodemos (February 18, 2020, 08:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Amen to that! One of the guys here in IT got a spam call last week that appeared to be coming from his own number.

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

I'm Convinced Samsung's New Foldable Phone Is the Perfect Size

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Teardown! - Where is the Glass?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version