ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (241/441) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

MyCar Locator Free

Anybody here use something like these? There are Iphone versions also.

Arizona Hot:
In 1993, the Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence Project receives a transmission detailing an alien DNA structure, along with instructions on how to splice it with human DNA. The result is Sil, a sensual but deadly creature who can change from a beautiful woman to an armour-plated killing machine in the blink of an eye.
-mwb1100 (April 26, 2016, 01:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

What happened to her?

Edvard:
In 1993, the Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence Project receives a transmission detailing an alien DNA structure, along with instructions on how to splice it with human DNA. The result is Sil, a sensual but deadly creature who can change from a beautiful woman to an armour-plated killing machine in the blink of an eye.
-mwb1100 (April 26, 2016, 01:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
What happened to her?
-Arizona Hot (April 27, 2016, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

A co-worker of mine saw that movie when it first came out.  The first thing he said when he came in to work was "... Stupidest movie I've ever seen in my entire life."

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

The Secret That Hackers Don’t Want You to Know

The IoT may one day be as pervasive as insects.  It may also be bugged.

Interesting "stuff"

Samsung's Tizen 3.0 to take on Android and iOS starting in September

Arizona Hot:
The most popular song in the English language undoubtedly was sung to you on your  first birthday - and probably thereafter by you to many family members and friends dozens of times a year.
--- End quote ---

Most popular song origins

What I was interested in was the origin of the children's morning school song.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version