ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (200/441) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

Motorola and Verizon launch shatterproof Droid Turbo 2

Interesting "stuff"

Heart-stopping, eh Canadian eatery chain debuts burger stuffed with Reese's candy

Renegade:
[ Invalid Attachment ]

50 pounds of pot mailed to wrong address
What would YOU do if you got 50 pounds of pot in the mail? Make brownies?
-Arizona Hot (October 25, 2015, 06:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Good question... I don't partake, but I have friends that do... then again... I'd be paranoid having had that much arrive.

That's pretty scary, because whoever it belongs to will certainly want it back. Give it away and hope they don't find out that it arrived at your home? You pretty much can't give it to the police as they'd stick a flashlight & swab so far up your butt that the cotton would clean your ear wax while the flashlight would help your dentist...

Edvard:
[ Invalid Attachment ]

A newly discovered router virus actually fights off malware  The Verge
-Arizona Hot (October 01, 2015, 09:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Pity it's not up on GitHub for download, I'd hit that...

EDIT: Oh wait, they did:

Creators of the Benevolent Linux.Wifatch Malware Reveal Themselves
http://news.softpedia.com/news/creators-of-the-benevolent-linux-wifatch-malware-reveal-themselves-493938.shtml
Two days ago, the hackers behind Linux.Wifatch open sourced the malware's source code on GitLab, and posted some clarifications about their intentions inside the project's README file.
--- End quote ---

*Ahem*: https://gitlab.com/rav7teif/linux.wifatch

ewemoa:
Thanks for sharing that -- note: s/hub/lab/ :)

tomos:
[ Invalid Attachment ]

50 pounds of pot mailed to wrong address
What would YOU do if you got 50 pounds of pot in the mail? Make brownies?
-Arizona Hot (October 25, 2015, 06:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Good question... I don't partake, but I have friends that do... then again... I'd be paranoid having had that much arrive.

That's pretty scary, because whoever it belongs to will certainly want it back. Give it away and hope they don't find out that it arrived at your home? You pretty much can't give it to the police as they'd stick a flashlight & swab so far up your butt that the cotton would clean your ear wax while the flashlight would help your dentist...-Renegade (October 28, 2015, 09:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

why would you even accept a delivery for someone that doesnt live at your address?
Maybe, unless it was really for you -- but then you notice that the package was tampered with and give it to the cops before they pay you a visit and charge you...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version