ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (198/441) > >>

Stoic Joker:
^Dafuq?!?

They're going to have fun trying to regulate that.

Shades:
Applying for a concealed weapon license...(I have no clue and.or interest how applying for weapon licenses works in real life, but it sounded funny in my head)  :P

Renegade:
^Dafuq?!?

They're going to have fun trying to regulate that.
-Stoic Joker (October 20, 2015, 03:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep. The cat is most definitely out of the bag.

Applying for a concealed weapon license...(I have no clue and.or interest how applying for weapon licenses works in real life, but it sounded funny in my head)  :P
-Shades (October 20, 2015, 07:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hahaha!  ;D

Yeah... you've got to have those really baggy pants I suppose. :P

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

Turning a crappy old Windows PC into a full-fledged Chromebook with CloudReady  Ars Technica

Interesting "stuff"

The Important Reason You May Want to Avoid Pre-Packaged Caramel Apples This Halloween
Does anyone here want to stock up on them for Halloween(in the true spirit of the holiday)? You could dress as the evil queen from Snow White. Maybe the company(guess!) could offer a Poison Apple(against Windows) on Halloween.

Arizona Hot:
Quote from: Shades on October 20, 2015, 07:33:12 PMApplying for a concealed weapon license...(I have no clue and.or interest how applying for weapon licenses works in real life, but it sounded funny in my head)  Hahaha!  Yeah... you've got to have those really baggy pants I suppose. 
-Renegade (October 20, 2015, 09:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Just the thing for little old New York ladies to hide in their skirts to defend against muggers and gangs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version