ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (176/441) > >>

Arizona Hot:
@Stoic Joker: On my 64-bit Windows 7 IE 11, YouTube videos are normal. On the 32-bit system, IE 11 doesn't show YouTube videos here. Is this a Flash thing, a Windows thing, or an IE 11 thing?

Arizona Hot:
If you can time-travel, you can re-use wasted yesterdays.

Arizona Hot:

Interesting "stuff"

10 Scary Side Effects of Healthy Habits

Stoic Joker:
On the 32-bit system, IE 11 doesn't show YouTube videos here. Is this a Flash thing, a Windows thing, or an IE 11 thing?-Arizona Hot (July 22, 2015, 07:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Unknown, I just checked IE11 on one of my 32-bit Win10 VMs. The first time I checked Add-ons it wasn't there, so  I went to YouTube.com to see what would happen...and IE froze on me (I guess the "transparent" install is a bit clumsy..). Second try the page loaded and the video played ... And the MS/Shockwave Flash Player Object now appeared in the Currently loaded add-ons list.

In retrospect...perhaps the 'Currently loaded' bit was/is key..

ewemoa:
The first time I checked Add-ons it wasn't there, so  I went to YouTube.com to see what would happen...and IE froze on me (I guess the "transparent" install is a bit clumsy..). Second try the page loaded and the video played ... And the MS/Shockwave Flash Player Object now appeared in the Currently loaded add-ons list.

In retrospect...perhaps the 'Currently loaded' bit was/is key..
-Stoic Joker (July 23, 2015, 07:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

No luck here (Win7 IE11 32-bit in a VM) -- somewhere under maker.tv I see "Please install Flash to continue".

I don't know whether to be happy or not...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version