ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (95/441) > >>

wraith808:
^ I don't get the point? (of the post above... not Foamstream)

Arizona Hot:

Nokia Here maps find their way to Google Play

Interesting "stuff"

Iowa to launch smartphone driver's license

Renegade:
(see attachment in previous post)
-Arizona Hot (December 10, 2014, 11:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

That is totally going to end well! 100% guaranteed! NOBODY will hack that. Not at all! I'm predicting a WINNER~!  :D  :Thmbsup:

Renegade:
DC IS GONNA LOVE THIS! ;D

A married couple go over different words in Australian and American English.

If you're Canadian (or possibly British), it's even funnier~!

What do you use when you make a mistake with a pencil?  :Thmbsup:

For all those interested in linguistic differences (native or not), this is really fun.

Arizona Hot:
(see attachment in previous post)
-Arizona Hot (December 10, 2014, 11:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
That is totally going to end well! 100% guaranteed! NOBODY will hack that. Not at all! I'm predicting a WINNER~!  :D  :Thmbsup:
-Renegade (December 10, 2014, 11:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

I predict someone will do it to prove it can be done or for the lolz. Can you imagine someone showing his license and it shows him as Dolly Parton or Donald Duck, Fidel Castro, Mao Zedung(in Chinese). What if a woman is identified as Arnold Schwartzenegger(with picture). That will not end quickly and will end up online. They could give your name as someone on the FBI 10 Most Wanted list or wanted as a serial killer or just someone armed and dangerous. You would not quickly persuade the cop it wasn't your name. (Hint: Don't say "Do I look like a dangerous criminal?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version