ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (171/441) > >>

Renegade:
Incidentally, speaking of AI, if you don't want your child's RI (real intelligence) and intellectual growth stunted, here are some vid exposees on sources of mercury and how it is toxic to brain cells;
smoking teeth poison gas
Mercury-silver amalgam dental fillings should be replaced with white resin or tooth caps.

What's In A Flu Shot
I'm not against vaccines, just the toxic and totally unnecessary mercury (thimerosol) additive and a few other toxins, which could easily be replaced with safer preservatives for a slight cost increase.
-bit (July 09, 2015, 12:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

All science that leads to conclusions that would negatively affect the bottom lines of pharmaceutical companies is complete and total BS. A hoax. It's necessarily fake. If it were real science, it would support the profit motive of the "health" industry... /s

Don't ever expect to have any kind of a rational discussion on this topic. It won't happen. I illustrated that in the "Peer review" thread with some help. ;)

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

16 questions that doctors use to figure out if you're a sociopath

Interesting "stuff"

A massive treatise on computer code goes viral

Arizona Hot:

The Cognitive Benefits of Doodling

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

Can Reddit be tamed? Probably not

Interesting "stuff"

The secret startup that saved the worst website in America

AzureToad:
Any time-travelers here want to comment on this article?
-Arizona Hot (July 08, 2015, 05:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

I already did, next Thursday.
 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version