ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (113/441) > >>

Renegade:
AK-47 fired underwater WITH ALL THE PHYSICS TO EXPLAIN THE FUNKINESS~!

There's some wild physics with gases and liquids going on in there, so for the science geeks, very much worth a watch, even if you don't like guns. (FYI - you need something like a gun to recreate the kinds of things going on in there.) Pressure differentials and goodness. :)

Arizona Hot:
A lot of bad password articles today. I guess it's a New Year thing.

Many Passwords Are So Bad They Don’t Even Need to Be Hacked

Hey Dummy, Stop Using These Passwords  Video  PCMag.com

Please don't use these passwords. Sincerely, the Internet

Bad passwords 2015.pdf (62.99 kB - downloaded 126 times.)

Arizona Hot:

20 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Moon Landing

Interesting "stuff"

New police radars can 'see' inside homes

Arizona Hot:

This Website Lets You Chat With Your Future Self  Co.Exist  ideas + impact

If anyone tries this and it can be done, let us know what you thought of it.

Meanwhile, the Aquos K is a pretty stylish flip phone with some impressive specs. It sports a 3.4-inch LCD display, a 1410mAh battery, a quad-core 1.2GHz processor, a 13-megapixel rear camera and a waterproof design. It comes in black, white and red variants.

Sharp hasn’t revealed pricing or availability for the new phones, though for now it looks like both devices could be limited to Japan. We’d love to see the Aquos mini arrive in the U.S., where it could be a real mid-range contender depending on how much Sharp plans to charge.

--- End quote ---

Sharp Unveils the Aquos Mini and a New Flip Phone

TaoPhoenix:
If anyone tries this and it can be done, let us know what you thought of it.
-Arizona Hot (January 20, 2015, 03:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, their site design looks pretty strange, and I couldn't get a handle to get going!

"Tell me web design doesn't look like that in the future!"
:tellme:

Aging software is pretty old news. But I'm skeptical of the text responses to stuff. It has to just be dressed up grade B scifi/futurism. Because we have a 50 50 chance of ending up in a dystopia like the classics but with better tech (than some of them, but not others!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version