ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (90/441) > >>

Stoic Joker:
...and the Joker in a more jester-like costume.-40hz (November 21, 2014, 04:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Speaking for the darkly humored and criminally insane ... Oh hell no! We ain't wearing no friggin bells like a %&^^$ reindeer..

:D

TaoPhoenix:
Speaking for the darkly humored and criminally insane ...
 :D
-Stoic Joker (November 21, 2014, 05:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

We have it! The new euphenism! From the people who brought you Vertically Challenged ...

"I'm not insane. I'm Darkly-Humored/Humoured!"

Arizona Hot:
I thought The Post’s use of a “Star Wars” movie creation, an Imperial Star Destroyer, to show the relational size of the comet on which the Rosetta mission’s lander, Philae, set down was hilarious [“On comet, space explorers aim to break new ground,”http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/national/for-rosetta-a-comet-up-close/1450/ ]. Fortunately for the European Space Agency and the Rebel Alliance, no Imperial Star Destroyer showed up during the landing to thwart their plan to use the comet as a secret hideout for the rebels.
Obviously, the Force is with the mission.

--- End quote ---

I liked the Star Wars reference so much I added another Imperial ship to the graphic. The Super Star Destroyer is nowhere near the largest Imperial ship(excluding mention of the Death Stars, of which the first was 160 kilometers in diameter). I got the Super Star Destroyer from the deviantArt chart.

The Force is with the Rosetta mission - The Washington Post

For Rosetta, a comet up close - The Washington Post

StarWars and Wh40K Ships 2 by DirkLoechel on deviantART

Death Star - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

Interesting "stuff"

Renegade:
How to snap someone's neck!  :Thmbsup:

All good fun! ;)

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"

Symantec IDs sophisticated 'Regin' malware

Interesting "stuff"