ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting "stuff"

<< < (21/441) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Interesting "stuff"   Interesting "stuff"   Interesting "stuff"

Information Is Beautiful — Home

tomos:
(see attachment in previous post)     (see attachment in previous post)     (see attachment in previous post)
Rare Look Spectacular Photos Capture the Grand Canyon Filled With Fog

This Awesome Atmospheric Anomaly Filled the Grand Canyon With Fog
-Arizona Hot (December 11, 2013, 01:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks for those  :up:
I saw a video of the photos last week (:tellme:) but the quality wasn't great...

Arizona Hot:

First 3D game built in ASM.js hints at future of Web-based gaming

Anyone here had fun with this game?

40hz:
Think you take your Mythos stuff seriously?

The folks who own the Storm Crow Tavern in Vancouver got us all beat with this huge Cthulhu shrine sculpture...

Now that's a Cthulhu statue!

Artwork aside, it sounds like a really cool place since it caters to people with an unholy interest in scifi/fantasy and gaming. Y'know - Good People! :Thmbsup:

About Storm Crow TavernWELCOME TO THE TAVERNA DIGITALIS

The Storm Crow Tavern is Planet Hollywood for geeks, or a sports bar for nerds: a place where gamers, sci-fi and fantasy fans can hang out, drink a tasty microbrew and nosh on tasty edibles.

Bring your own board or card game, or borrow one from our extensive library. We’ve got almost everything that you could want including several editions of Cards Against Humanity, and maybe even a few old boxes of Mastermind.

There’s no endless sports broadcasts here… we show only classic science fiction, fantasy and horror films on our bigscreen TV.

Located in Vancouver’s eclectic Commercial Drive neighbourhood, The Storm Crow is a meeting place for anyone who loves great food, excellent libations, and fun times in an unique and vibrant atmosphere.

While you’re here, be sure to peruse our extensive collection of memorabilia and curiousities, including signed photos from various SF legends and nerd luminaries, not to mention our giant Cthulhu wall shrine and unique mechanical Art-o-Mat. Just don’t mess with our armory of battle-axes, swords, crossbows, rayguns and lightsabers.

We’re licensed as a restaurant, so are family-friendly. We only take reservations for our “Big Table” in the back that seats up to 12
--- End quote ---

Good thing it's nowhere close to where I live. Otherwise I'd probably be hanging out there most nights.  ;D

Arizona Hot:

Can a 27-year-old Mac Plus browse the web?

Keacher.com » How I introduced a 27-year-old computer to the web

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version