ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Reset to defaults

(1/2) > >>

dcwul62:
I forgot the default hotkeys and am not sure how to reset them.

Changed capture/view/spell to ctrl+c and paste last clip as plaintext to ctrl+v

Now, after each capture, CHS crashes.
Relaunched it half a dozen times, each time, same error.

=
[attach=#1

rjbull:
I don't think there is a "Reset to Defaults," but it might be a good idea if there were.  Mouser?

Otherwise, though, where did all the "Geen" entries come from?  My non-active keys all say "None."  You get that by putting the cursor in the box and pressing Backspace.  Or is "Geen" just another language?

dcwul62:
Sorry, Geen = other language for 'None'.

Have been playing with the hotkeys for a short while.
-capture/view/spell: none 
-paste last clip as plaintext = ctrl-v
result: ctrl-c does not copy anything.

-capture/view/spell: none 
-plaste last clip as plaintext = none
result: ctrl-c/ctrl-v works fine

for the time being will leave both hotkeys : none.
=

tomos:
I don't think there is a "Reset to Defaults," but it might be a good idea if there were.  Mouser?-rjbull (August 20, 2013, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

I thought there might be an ini file that could be deleted - but if so, I couldnt find it. Mouser ? :)

rjbull:
@tomos:
I have an INI file, but, I'm running CHS as portable, and as you'd expect it's in the same directory as the .EXE.  Are you getting caught out by the Virtual Store or something?

@dcwul62:
Might you have a hotkey conflict with another program?  Have you tried disabling everything, then putting keys back one by one?  Are you using the latest version of CHS?  Mine says it's v2.19.01.  For what little it's worth, a screenshot of my minimal hotkey list is attached.
Reset to defaults

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version