ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

nag window software

<< < (3/4) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
I tried PTFB today, but it was a little bumpy and didn't take care of the screen I wanted it to.
I just un-installed the offending program that I had procrastinated doing.

Contro:
I tried PTFB today, but it was a little bumpy and didn't take care of the screen I wanted it to.
I just un-installed the offending program that I had procrastinated doing.

-TaoPhoenix (August 17, 2013, 11:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Try ClickOff. Is more simple for this purpose. PTFB seems more powerful.

Procrastination ? It's not your fault.
A good software gives good impression even without instructions and subject to experimentation.

;D

rjbull:
I tried PTFB today, but it was a little bumpy and didn't take care of the screen I wanted it to.-TaoPhoenix (August 17, 2013, 11:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
Which version, free, which is getting old now, or latest payware?  As I discovered PTFB first, I've never used ClickOff, but it's hard to argue with the price...  RtvReco's been briefly mentioned on DC a few times before.

Another suggestion: PowerPro, which can do this sort of thing amongst much else, if you can work out how.

@Contro:
Did you forget you already talked about ClickOff in Program to control program?

Contro:
I tried PTFB today, but it was a little bumpy and didn't take care of the screen I wanted it to.-TaoPhoenix (August 17, 2013, 11:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
Which version, free, which is getting old now, or latest payware?  As I discovered PTFB first, I've never used ClickOff, but it's hard to argue with the price...  RtvReco's been briefly mentioned on DC a few times before.

Another suggestion: PowerPro, which can do this sort of thing amongst much else, if you can work out how.

@Contro:
Did you forget you already talked about ClickOff in Program to control program?
-rjbull (August 18, 2013, 11:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

See this post please.
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=35821.0

your are right, but perhaps you may excuse my error
 :-* :P

rjbull:
See this post please.
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=35821.0

your are right, but perhaps you may excuse my error-Contro (August 18, 2013, 12:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
;D

But you can't memorise everything (especially as you get older).  So why not offline some of your memory, and start by searching DC?  Or use Google, or DuckDuckGo, either of which might well turn up a DC thread anyway?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version