ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Why I Idolize Larry Ellison...

<< < (4/4)

40hz:
After that he spent most of his time and effort promoting Eugenics.
-Vurbal (August 15, 2013, 12:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately he was too late since he had already been born. :P

Stoic Joker:
Would someone please check Renegade's back yard for a large seed pod ... I think he's been replaced.
-Stoic Joker (August 15, 2013, 11:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Don't worry, my child. One day you too will find faith, and perhaps even become exulted in His Holiness Larry Ellison's clergy, like myself, as an Elliphant. :P ;D The inner mysteries of the goodness of mass surveillance will be revealed to you, oh unbeliever, and to all!-Renegade (August 15, 2013, 11:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ya know...normally... For something like this ... I'd say to alert the authorities, because obviously we're under some type of attack. But these days there's really no point in wasting the dime...because they're obviously behind it.

So... If somebody would be kind enough to flip on the bat(shit crazy)-signal, to dispatch an Anonymous deprogramming team to Ren's place ... That would be swell.

Renegade:
Ya know...normally... For something like this ... I'd say to alert the authorities, because obviously we're under some type of attack. But these days there's really no point in wasting the dime...because they're obviously behind it.

So... If somebody would be kind enough to flip on the bat(shit crazy)-signal, to dispatch an Anonymous deprogramming team to Ren's place ... That would be swell.
-Stoic Joker (August 15, 2013, 12:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh my god! What was I thinking?!? Thank god my wife saw my bizarre behaviour when I was taking apart the microwave, blender, a set of speakers, and reassembling them into an intergalactic brainwave transducer and thought transmogrifier.

Luckily she was fast thinking and put my tinfoil hat back on! I am now again impervious to their mind-control beams, and back to normal... We have the extra-strength tinfoil at home here, so even if they crank up the juice, I should be safe!

Funny though... I still have this unusual urge to SELECT, UPDATE, and DELETE something...

Shades:
Looks like you did a DROP and likely included CASCADE...but forgot to PURGE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version