ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Licensing Developers?

<< < (5/7) > >>

Renegade:
Fine, if we're going to start regulating mythical threats, let's bring back the dangers of dandelion snorting campaign.
-Stoic Joker (August 13, 2013, 06:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey! Aren't dandelions already a schedule 1 restricted substance? If not, they should be!

And hey... don't you work in IT? Hmmm... Are you licensed? Do you follow proper regulations? Or are they just leaving the chaos and anarchy of the wild, wild west to you? Hmmm... I bet if you were properly regulated, you'd change your tone(r) pretty darn quick... ;)

Stoic Joker:
And hey... don't you work in IT?-Renegade (August 13, 2013, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Define "Work".

Hmmm... Are you licensed?-Renegade (August 13, 2013, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

To kill...yes.

Do you follow proper regulations?-Renegade (August 13, 2013, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

My Rules ... I make them up!

Are they just leaving the chaos and anarchy of the wild, wild west to you?-Renegade (August 13, 2013, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Continue that line of questioning, and I'll counter sue you for leaking trade secrets.

Hmmm... I bet if you were properly regulated, you'd change your tone(r) pretty darn quick... ;)
-Renegade (August 13, 2013, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's not so much that I buck the system ... I just like to follow the rules that they forgot about. So, good luck with that...you could be the 847th person to fail at said task... :D

Renegade:
And hey... don't you work in IT?-Renegade (August 13, 2013, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Define "Work".

Hmmm... Are you licensed?-Renegade (August 13, 2013, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

To kill...yes.

Do you follow proper regulations?-Renegade (August 13, 2013, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

My Rules ... I make them up!

Are they just leaving the chaos and anarchy of the wild, wild west to you?-Renegade (August 13, 2013, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Continue that line of questioning, and I'll counter sue you for leaking trade secrets.

Hmmm... I bet if you were properly regulated, you'd change your tone(r) pretty darn quick... ;)
-Renegade (August 13, 2013, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's not so much that I buck the system ... I just like to follow the rules that they forgot about. So, good luck with that...you could be the 847th person to fail at said task... :D
-Stoic Joker (August 13, 2013, 11:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

HA! We have finally and definitively identified the BOFH! The evidence is inconceivable! :Thmbsup: (Does that word mean what I think it means?)

wraith808:
^ Inconceivable!

Tinman57:
at which time a name change will be announced from Australia to Wadiya?
-Target (August 13, 2013, 01:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Meh. What's in a name? That which we call a kangaroo by any other name would taste as delicious!

But "Wadiya" does have a nice ring to it... ;) -Renegade (August 13, 2013, 02:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wadiya mean it has a nice ring to it?   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version