ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Licensing Developers?

<< < (4/7) > >>

Target:
If anyone wants to volunteer for my campaign, we still need more ballot-box stuffers. At the moment the other guys have more than we do, which is obviously not fair!-Renegade (August 13, 2013, 12:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

clearly they need to be better 'regulated' :huh:

and i'm behind you all the way... (and you know what that means in politics these days...)

Renegade:
If anyone wants to volunteer for my campaign, we still need more ballot-box stuffers. At the moment the other guys have more than we do, which is obviously not fair!-Renegade (August 13, 2013, 12:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

clearly they need to be better 'regulated' :huh:
-Target (August 13, 2013, 12:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

We've already have proposed legislation on the floor to block the monopolistic behaviour of the ruling party from hiring any ballot-box stuffers. It is expected to pass. (Thankfully it expires before the next election though as we fully plan on seizing power so that we can properly regulate the out-of-control software industry.)

and i'm behind you all the way... (and you know what that means in politics these days...)
-Target (August 13, 2013, 12:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

We fully welcome support from the LGBT community, and especially LGBT developers. :D

Target:
We've already have proposed legislation on the floor to block the monopolistic behaviour of the ruling party from hiring any ballot-box stuffers. It is expected to pass. (Thankfully it expires before the next election though as we fully plan on seizing power so that we can properly regulate the out-of-control software industry.)
-Renegade (August 13, 2013, 12:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

at which time a name change will be announced from Australia to Wadiya?

Renegade:
at which time a name change will be announced from Australia to Wadiya?
-Target (August 13, 2013, 01:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Meh. What's in a name? That which we call a kangaroo by any other name would taste as delicious!

But "Wadiya" does have a nice ring to it... ;)

Stoic Joker:
Fine, if we're going to start regulating mythical threats, let's bring back the dangers of dandelion snorting campaign.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version