ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

RightNote 3.0 - 50% deal at BitsDuJour - August 12-14

<< < (3/5) > >>

rjbull:
Oops, either DC or the Internet sooo slooow I managed to double-post.  Apologies.

Scott_Y:
Within the current tree structure, I just want Clip to New Note: to automatically put the cursor on that newly-created note, so that subsequent Clip to Current Note: append to it.
-rjbull (August 10, 2013, 02:51 PM)
--- End quote ---
That would be efficient. How about submitting it as a wish to Rael? I'll vote for it too.

rjbull:
That would be efficient. How about submitting it as a wish to Rael? I'll vote for it too.-Scott_Y (August 10, 2013, 03:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
I just sent an e-mail via his contact form, asking him to review this thread.

RaelB:
Hi rjbull,

What Scott says is correct. The original intention was that you could clip multiple times (i.e. add new notes), to the same original node. Moving to the newly captured note will prevent you from doing that. Anyway, it is a simple thing to add an option that will make the focus go to the new node.

RaelB:
What I'd like to see is an option, (or more preferably a hotkey eg. Win+Shift+V), where you highlight the content, hit the hotkey and it then asks you where in your tree/db you want the note to be put.

Rather than set everything up beforehand or start reorganising at the end of a clipping session.

I really wish he had a forum for users because my clipping from browser no longer works at all and it'd be helpful to see if anyone else had the same problem and a solution.
-4wd (August 09, 2013, 09:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

4wd: We do have plans for more elaborate clip handling along the lines that you mention.

re: your problem. We do offer support by email so you are always welcome! There was a problem where the auto copy was not working in some cases. So we have now disabled this setting by default. If you uncheck "auto copy when clipping", then manual copy (ctrl+C) and paste (Win+V) works reliably.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version