ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Need a free survey site

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
Resurrecting an old thread to mention that I just used SurveyMonkey to make a small survey for a handful of people.

It was easy to sign up, create a  survey, send it out, look at results. The whole process could not have been smoother.

As stated by original poster, there is a 10 question (and 100 responder) limit for the free version (other plans are available but start at $26/month, ouch) -- and it looks like the free version is still going strong after 7 years.

So if you have a little survey with < 10 questions, I can heartily recommend SurveyMonkey.

techidave:
I have used this one in the past, it can do more than 10 questions.  esurveyspro

now Google Forms can do surveys.

xtabber:
SurveyGizmo and Qualtrics are the preferred tools for web surveys among many research professionals.  I've never used either myself.

SurveyGizmo has a free plan which is limited to 50 responses per month. I don't know if it has any limits on questions. They have a single user plan for $15/month and also offer a 14 day free trial.

One complaint about Qualtrics among researchers is that it is expensive,  but many university systems have licenses that allow people there to use the program for free, so you might check on that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version