ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Autographed Paperback copies of Kyrathaba Rising novel available

<< < (8/22) > >>

kyrathaba:
Due to multiple requests here locally in my community for autographed copies, I've gone ahead and placed an order for 15 more paperbacks. The six of you who have ordered will get your autographed copy out of those fifteen books.

Current DCers ordering:

* mouser
* rgdot
* superboyac
* 40hz
* cranioscopical
* hamradio
A couple of you have already supplied me with a shipping address. The others may want to in the next few days. If there are others who want an autographed copy, we can start another list.

40hz:
This may sound stupid, but how do I remit the payment? Feel free to PM me if you like. :)

kyrathaba:
My preference is to be PayPal-ed using my mobile phone #, which is tied to my PayPal account. If you're comfortable with that. If needed, I can set up a page on DC with a payment form and button. Just let me know.

kyrathaba:
^ Edited previous post

40hz:
My preference is to be PayPal-ed using my mobile phone #, which is tied to my PayPal account. If you're comfortable with that. If needed, I can set up a page on DC with a payment form and button. Just let me know.
-kyrathaba (August 08, 2013, 10:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm good with whatever works best for you and lets you keep the biggest percentage.

I can even send you a check or money order by snail mail. That will only set you back whatever your bank charges for a paper deposit. (My bank doesn't charge deposit fees for personal checking. YMMV.) PM a mailing address if you'd rather me do that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version