ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Autographed Paperback copies of Kyrathaba Rising novel available

<< < (7/22) > >>

kyrathaba:
Five days remain before I place another order with CreateSpace. Currently, we have 6 people on the site who are requesting an autographed copy, and locally I have pre-sold 7 paperbacks from my next shipment. I'll update you on this as we draw toward August 13th.

wraith808:
How is createspace?  I had a free order from them for 5 books for completing NaNoWriMo, but I let the deadline go by because I didn't have time to edit before then, so I was wondering...

Another service that You might want to look into is publification.com.  I signed up for it, but I haven't used it, so I can't really tell you much positive or negative other than that they let you publish from your sources directly to Amazon, iBookstore, and Nook, in addition to selling directly from the site through their interface.

One last one is NookPress.

pricing and payment termsPricing and Payment Terms

We may update or alter the Pricing and Payment Terms at any time and changes will be effective and binding on you on the date thirty days from posting, as described in the NOOK Press Terms & Conditions.

Publisher will select a List Price for each NOOK Book between $0.99 and $199.99. An equivalent price in GBP (£) will be auto-calculated according to that day's exchange rate for NOOK.co.uk sales. Publisher has the option to manually input the price in GBP.

Publisher will be paid a royalty off the List Price in USD according to the following terms:
For NOOK Books with a List Price at or between $2.99/£1.50 and $9.99/£7.99
65% of the List Price

For NOOK Books with a List Price at or below $2.98 /£1.49, or at or greater than $10.00/£8.00 (but not more than $199.99/£120.00 and not less than $0.99/£0.75)
40% of the List Price

Publisher will, at all times, ensure that the NOOK Book List Price:
1.    Is no greater than the eBook's List Price at any other retailer, website, or sales channel.
2.    Is no greater than the eBook's print edition (if applicable).
3.    Complies with the minimum and maximum pricing policy as stated above.
Sample royalty calculation:
1.    List Price: $9.99 - Publisher Royalty: $6.49
2.    List Price: $20.00 - Publisher Royalty: $8.00
3.    List Price: £6.99 - Publisher Royalty: £4.54
4.    List Price: £10.00 - Publisher Royalty: £4.00

kyrathaba:
Thanks for those resources, wraith. I was quite pleased with the paperbacks. The front-cover, spine, and back-cover are glossy and don't feel "cheap". The paper good stock. The print quality is quite good. They used 12-pt Arial, as I did in the PDF we sent them. I'm going to look up and bookmark those other printers you mentioned.

kyrathaba:
The binding seems secure. No loose sheathes. Overall, I'm quite pleased. Perry's cover art looks glossy and fantastic. The admin at eBookOnFire bragged on the cover when we uploaded the book there.

kyrathaba:
Limited time deep discount on e-book Kyrathaba Rising when you share the following link via Twitter or Facebook: https://payhip.com/b/2WB5

Note: you must share it from that page, using the page's social share buttons. Also note that the download is in EPUB format. However, if you need MOBI, it can easily be converted with Calibre, Zamzar, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version