ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Anti-Tracking Smartphone Pouch

<< < (2/7) > >>

Tinman57:
Kinda makes you wonder whether it's worth having the hassle of a phone at all anymore.
-Renegade (August 07, 2013, 07:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

You got that right.  I've always hated phones, it was nice whenever I left the house to go somewhere I also got away from the phone.  I have a cell now, but only because of my family if they should have an emergency.

I've been thinking about going to the Walmart throw-away phones.  The NSA don't know who you are even if they were tracking the phone.   ;D

Renegade:
  I've been thinking about going to the Walmart throw-away phones.  The NSA don't know who you are even if they were tracking the phone.   ;D-Tinman57 (August 07, 2013, 07:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

You've hit a sore spot for me... I'm pretty bitter & resentful that everywhere I've lived has forced me to produce a passport in order to get a chip just to talk to people. I've been bitter about this for years and it still pisses me off. You're lucky in the US there if you don't have to... I'm going to stop there before I degenerate into a babbling puddle of boiling profanities and steaming vulgarity...

40hz:
You've hit a sore spot for me... I'm pretty bitter & resentful that everywhere I've lived has forced me to produce a passport in order to get a chip just to talk to people. I've been bitter about this for years and it still pisses me off. You're lucky in the US there if you don't have to...
-Renegade (August 07, 2013, 08:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yet. :-\

Renegade:
You've hit a sore spot for me... I'm pretty bitter & resentful that everywhere I've lived has forced me to produce a passport in order to get a chip just to talk to people. I've been bitter about this for years and it still pisses me off. You're lucky in the US there if you don't have to...
-Renegade (August 07, 2013, 08:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yet. :-\
-40hz (August 07, 2013, 09:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sigh... :(

"Free speech" doesn't mean that you can't say whatever you want... you can... just as long as we know who you are, where you are, and what you're saying...

Tinman57:
"Free speech" doesn't mean that you can't say whatever you want... you can... just as long as we know who you are, where you are, and what you're saying... -Renegade (August 07, 2013, 09:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

That pretty much sums it up....   :mad:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version