topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 7:41 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: save and upload  (Read 3669 times)

kalos

• Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
save and upload
« on: August 06, 2013, 05:12 PM »
hello!
here there are some flash presentations, can anyone save them and upload them for me?
https://live.bluesky...AT=5168&CAT=5168
thanks!

Tinman57

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: save and upload
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 08:28 PM »

You must Sign In or Create User Profile to access this content.

kalos

• Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 06:15 AM »
username: [email protected]
password: password

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 06:29 AM »
Elements of Quintiles Web sites are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Quintiles Web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Quintiles.

kalos

• Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 06:40 AM »
oh, I want it for personal use!

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 07:21 AM »
oh, I want it for personal use!

From their site's copyright notice, they seem to draw a distinction between documents which they do allow to be copied for personal use, and everything else they have up on their site which may not be copied without their express permission. See below:

Permission to use documents such as white papers, press releases, data sheets, etc. from this Web site is granted, provided that (i) the copyright notice below and this permission notice appear on each use of such documents; (ii) such use is for informational and non-commercial or personal purposes only; and (iii) documents are not copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media. No modifications of any Information is permitted. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law. Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the www.quintiles.com Web site or any other Quintiles owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of Quintiles Web sites are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Quintiles Web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Quintiles.

Also, the fact they don't have an obvious way to download the presentations your link points to seems to be a pretty strong indication they don't want people downloading them. Or so it seems to me.
 :)