ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: M3U8 playlists

<< < (3/6) > >>

c.gingerich:
Oops, I forgot the slashes.  :( I'll fix that right up!  :Thmbsup:

c.gingerich:
fixed the slashes  :) [See below for new URL]

oblivion:
I have updated to include dropping of folders (including sub-folders) and fixed the crashing bug.

http://cl.ly/083C1i3u2i0k
-c.gingerich (August 05, 2013, 03:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks! That's pretty awesome :)

A couple of things, though: there should probably be some logic that prevents the same drive letter being mapped twice, to different things. (Maybe the available list of drives in the second box should exclude the current selection in the first box, and vice versa? Does that get painfully self-referential?) Also -- and this is probably unnecessary but I noticed it while testing -- the program clearly only makes a list of available drive letters at startup and any more that become available while the program's running don't get picked up.

In general, though: marvellous! Thanks! This will make an irritating job SO much easier!

oblivion:
Also, the app doesn't appear to process Unicode paths but I'm uncertain if that's important to Tim or not.
-skwire (August 05, 2013, 03:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
Not right now, anyway :) I daresay there will come a time when it does matter, but it's certainly not important to me now.

c.gingerich:
I can make it auto-refresh the drive list, but removing the drive letter from one and not the other when selected might not be so easy. I may just have to show a warning if both are set to the same letter. I'll see what I can do and should have something tomorrow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version