ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Please help superboyac build a server (2013 edition).

<< < (20/31) > >>

Vurbal:
^ Welcome to the world of system administration!

It's not just a job...it's a...well...it's...ah screw it! It's a job. ;D
-40hz (August 07, 2013, 04:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
It's not just a job, it's a psychosis.

Stoic Joker:
^ Welcome to the world of system administration!

It's not just a job...it's a...well...it's...ah screw it! It's a job. ;D
-40hz (August 07, 2013, 04:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
It's not just a job, it's a psychosis.
-Vurbal (August 07, 2013, 05:03 PM)
--- End quote ---
+1 - Point goes to Vurbal.

Vurbal:
On the good side though, when you're sitting alone at 3:00 in the morning after 20 straight hours tearing your hair out, staying awake only by frustration, your eleventieth cup of coffee and pure animal hatred for the server that refuses to cooperate, when the 3,837th thing that shouldn't work fixes everything you feel like a GOD!

Like I said, psychosis.  ;D

superboyac:
On the good side though, when you're sitting alone at 3:00 in the morning after 20 straight hours tearing your hair out, staying awake only by frustration, your eleventieth cup of coffee and pure animal hatred for the server that refuses to cooperate, when the 3,837th thing that shouldn't work fixes everything you feel like a GOD!

Like I said, psychosis.  ;D
-Vurbal (August 07, 2013, 07:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oh no...what am I getting myself into??

wraith808:
And now they have plastic cases without the sharp edges... so what are you going to do?  The reason that I liked metal cases is because it seemed that every time I cut myself, things would start working.  It just likes blood, you know?  Like voodoo.

Or... is that a sign of psychosis?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version