ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Freeware = CRAP!

<< < (3/5) > >>

40hz:
I think the ! in the thread title was meant to come before =
-rgdot (July 24, 2013, 07:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Now that's a joke only a true geek could love...

LOVE IT!  ;D ;D ;D :Thmbsup:

IainB:
OH Boy!   I wish I never got this (Screen Shot Captor).  Now I cannot  use my internet without junk web sites popping up - it's really annoying!!!!  Definitely give this a second thought - In fact just spend the money and get the real Snip It tool!!!!   
THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD EVER MAKE A 'DONATION' FOR THE HEADACHE THIS 'FREE' SOFTWARE HAS GIVEN ME!!!!  IT ONLY A VIRUS!
BEWARE!
-KC
-K_Connolly (July 24, 2013, 05:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have to admit that, sometimes, I wish I had never got Screen Shot Captor - I'm hooked on it so bad that I am now unable to function on a PC without first installing Screen Shot Captor.
And that goes double for Clipboard Help & Spell too.
Curse you @mouser! Curse you a thousand times! You know full well what you have done to me!
Software madness. I'm not hitchhiking anymore, I'm cruising!

It's not FREEWARE - it's ADDICTIONWARE!  Don't touch it!

mouser:
Thanks to everyone who responded before me  :Thmbsup:

But in case it's not abundantly clear: Screenshot Captor does not install *ANYTHING* to your computer other than the program itself.  It contains NO spyware, adware, bundled toolbars, or anything else, and it will not cause ads to be displayed on your computer.

It sounds like you got some malware or adware from somewhere else -- you need to retrace your steps.

wraith808:
Somehow, I don't think we'll hear from the OP again...  ;)

TaoPhoenix:
I have to admit that, sometimes, I wish I had never got ... I'm hooked on it so bad that I am now unable to function on a PC without first installing ...
Curse you ... Curse you a thousand times! You know full well what you have done to me!
Software madness. I'm not hitchhiking anymore, I'm cruising!

It's not FREEWARE - it's ADDICTIONWARE!  Don't touch it!
-IainB (July 24, 2013, 11:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Let's make this more general!

I'm up to some twenty programs that this goes for!

When being presented with a new PC for my use (as opposed to simple tech for someone else) it takes me the better side of a week to get all the little goodies on there!

:o  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version