ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Freeware = CRAP!

<< < (5/5)

rgdot:
Install Windows before I connect the SATA cables too  ;)

PhilB66:
I wish I had never got Screen Shot Captor - I'm hooked on it so bad that I am now unable to function on a PC without first installing Screen Shot Captor.
It's not FREEWARE - it's ADDICTIONWARE!  Don't touch it!
-IainB (July 24, 2013, 11:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
You have got the wrong Screenshot Captor, dude. ;)

40hz:
-rgdot (July 24, 2013, 02:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

And make a live CD version of it too no doubt! Imagine...it just boots into SC and does nothing else. How awesome would that be?

rgdot:
-rgdot (July 24, 2013, 02:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

And make a live CD version of it too no doubt! Imagine...it just boots into SC and does nothing else. How awesome would that be?
-40hz (July 24, 2013, 08:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

There is only Screenshot Captor to take screenshots of  :D

Tinman57:
OH Boy!   I wish I never got this (Screen Shot Captor).  Now I cannot  use my internet without junk web sites popping up - it's really annoying!!!!  Definitely give this a second thought - In fact just spend the money and get the real Snip It tool!!!!   

THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD EVER MAKE A 'DONATION' FOR THE HEADACHE THIS 'FREE' SOFTWARE HAS GIVEN ME!!!!  IT ONLY A VIRUS!

BEWARE!

-KC -K_Connolly (July 24, 2013, 05:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you didn't download it from this site, you may have gotten an infected file.  Or perhaps you got an infection from another website while surfing.  I've been using SSC for years and years, and there's no way it's infected or adware, unless you downloaded it from another site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version