ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Feature Request Thread

<< < (9/9)

Darwin:
Just wanted to add that the main feature that I miss in F&R is a right context menu option to save a result as an alias. I realise that this is in the "cards" but wanted to add a word in support of it!

Thanks for a very useful app. I'm REALLY impressed with its speed and small footprint.

Mike

mouser:
i am going to add this extremely soon - maybe next week - i agree it would be very useful and help people to see the value of aliases.

Darwin:
In the same spirit as the context menu option of creating an alias from the results list, drag and drop from the results list onto the alias tab would also be useful (although possibly redundant if the context menu feature were to be implemented?).

Just a thought...

Ampa:
Mouser, was browsing today and came across Stick which looks like an interesting application - but I suspect falls in to the category of trying to do too much.  Still watch the video for a lesson in tutorials, and configurability!

Anyway... The preview screen shot of the Launcher facility shows an interesting feature - Time since last launch.  It occurred to me that this may well be a feature that has a place in F&R both for executables and data files.  Perhaps an option to scale extra weighting given to more recently used files?

Just a thought :)

Keep up the great work.

Ampa

PS Not sure if I should be posting this here or in Feature requests v2 ?!

Edit: Can't spell own name - Doh!

mouser:
Perhaps an option to scale extra weighting given to more recently used files?
--- End quote ---

my thinking exactly - it's been on the todo list for a while and it's surely something worth adding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version