ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

auto move folders isnt working; request

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
Although... ALL screenshots were moved; also the ones I created a minute ago...
--- End quote ---

that should not have happened -- i'll double check it.

dvally:
Hi Mouser - I also experience the issue where the "auto-move" old screenshots does not work. I don't normally change directories, everything goes to the default folder as set in SC. The application has never auto moved any older screenshots for me. I was going to post a new thread about it, but when searching found this one. I did not see that option you mentioned in the "Move to" menu, and when I selected "Move older screenshots to..." the application moved everything in the default folder to dated folders in the "Older" folder. Since I use the application so often, my default folder has been getting pretty cluttered up.

I just wanted to let you know that I experienced the same behavior, SC moved ALL screenshots even though I selected "Move Older...".

Thanks for adding that function to the move to menu, I find it useful so I don't have to sort through hundreds of shots to find the one I need. After using the move to function I can search by date. It would be great if the auto move worked, but I don't seem to be able to make it work as expected.

:up: Thanks for making this wonderful application! Just an aside question, have corporate customers been appreciative of the application by licensing it?

Best regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version