ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Find FOLDER (not files) with Duplicate Content

<< < (2/2)

Renegade:
I am also facing the same issue of duplicate files. i got the solution when i used a utility Duplicate Files Deleter - tool for finding and deleting duplicate files, delete duplicate files  and it worked for me.

-Samilabing (November 06, 2012, 04:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you are associated with that, you should say so - otherwise, you look like a spammer. You've posted about it in a large number of threads. This thread is about folders - not files. So you're off topic. If I were moderating, I'd likely delete them all as spam.

xiaxia:
After long time searching finally i found a little freeware called V Folder Dups.
Working Download at Softpedia.

IainB:
@shayne.micchia: To understand more about your opening post, I have some questions please:
Q1. How exactly would you define a "duplicate folder"?
Q2: How might these "duplicate folders" have been created in the first place?
Q3. How might you distinguish/differentiate between the "original" and a duplicate/copy?
Q4. What rules might you need to apply to ensure that you consistently delete only a duplicate folder (as opposed to deleting the original)?
Q5: Do you have a real life use-case example of where you need to detect/locate and delete duplicate folders defined as above?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version