ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Similar program to automation anywhere (integration software)

<< < (5/6) > >>

stewcam:
I have used AHK a lot but more recently I favour Quick Macros, which is a very powerful tool with low resource usage. Reasonably low cost and highly recommended.

gchichester:
After being a long time reader of DC newsletter, At last I've come across a discussion that I can my first post to.
I've been using Macro Scheduler for 3-4 years for all my software automation, Has great image recognition, Easy scritping language, Low cost and great support.
Check it out at http://www.mjtnet.com/index.htm

Contro:
I have used AHK a lot but more recently I favour Quick Macros, which is a very powerful tool with low resource usage. Reasonably low cost and highly recommended.
-stewcam (August 28, 2013, 08:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
:-*
This wonderful program seems not have OCR recognition.
I thin integration software is a special way of relate and integrate old software in a single application with theses scripts maker.
Best Regards

Contro:
After being a long time reader of DC newsletter, At last I've come across a discussion that I can my first post to.
I've been using Macro Scheduler for 3-4 years for all my software automation, Has great image recognition, Easy scritping language, Low cost and great support.
Check it out at http://www.mjtnet.com/index.htm
-gchichester (August 29, 2013, 08:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome gchichester indeed

Contro:
Macro Scheduler is a very serious program .
As everybody knows i am a dummie and not programmer. I'll try to see If I can understand something.
The program is perfectly organized in commands types. Have examples. I supposed a normal person in a few hours is making scripts.  :P
Have image recognition (screencapture). Many options
It seems so easy than launch the command in the left and insert according to what you need to do.
Offers an interactive help in any selection you do and probably the best way to learn is with an initial script. I have tried this with many other programs. But I have a very bad memory and make me nervous.
But I will try because I am studying with anki .
We hace nowadays a lot of options,but surely for me the best is use the marvellous snacks and freebies from DC.
 :-\ :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version