ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Mouse over hints

(1/3) > >>

Maxstacks:
Windows 7
LBC 1.133

How to hints work.

Do i have to type in the hint for every link I add to LBC before it will pop up when I mouse over. I drag and drop many URLs from my browser to the launch bar while I am working, do I have to then go back and type in hints for everyone. Some are just temporary and it would be nice to have some sort of info pop up without me have to do each one individually.

Any help would be appreciated.

Maxstacks:
Hi: Any chance of a reply to this as I am rebuilding my system and I really would like to include LBC from the start.

mouser:
Right now you have to set the hints manually for each item -- but i think it's a good idea to have an option for a dock to automatically use captions as hints when the captions are not shown on the dock.. I will add it.

Maxstacks:
Thank you very much. That is so responsive and just what i needed. I'll start installing right now.

I look look forward to the implementation.

dluby:
I have version 1.133.01 but none of my hints are showing.  Is there something I have accidentally disabled that is preventing the hints from displaying? Attached is an example of one of the nodes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version