ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor - Why does everything go white?

(1/2) > >>

Sellaman:
Why does everything go white when I take a capture?

mouser:
I'm assuming you are talking about using Screenshot Captor.
The answer is that you have a security utility that is doing this without informing you of it, in order to "protect" you.

See this thread for how to fix:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=16024.0

Sellaman:
Thanks mouser.........everything seems to be fine now.....I restarted my PC and all is back to normal............I think what caused the problem is that I changed the settings with multiple windows open in windows 7 and it caused the white screen malfunction.

Sellaman:
I thought everything was OK because after I restart my PC, ScreenCaptor used to works but now it's always showing a white screen when I try and do a capture.....and I checked out that link and could not follow it. I don't have Zone Alarm but I do have Webroot.
How can I fix the white screen. I didn't have white screen problems on my previous computer or on my other computer.....thanks

cmpm:
For Webroot, find "Identity Protection" and change "screenshotcapture.exe" from "protected" to "trusted".

or/and

Open SecureAnywhere>select Settings>select Advanced Settings>select Identity Sheld>make sure that the option "Allow trusted screen capture programs access to protected screen contents" is checked.

-from Webroot support

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version