ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

(Online) Activities to do with a (long distance) friend or partner

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
It would be nice to hear about online activities people use to interact with long distance friends or partners.  Anyone know of any good activities?

KynloStephen66515:
Well...being in that situation, I find communication is more important than ever.  Talking (SMS/Calls), sending little jokes, flirting randomly, or just having some fun on an online game together.  Also...I always find it fun, to send and receive pictures while walking around, just kinda "showing" what we are doing, makes it a little more "real" if you know what I mean :)

ProjectTN:
I would have to say Stephen really gave good advice on that. I have never been in a real long distance relationship so my advice would be rather noobish. I will say that honestly is always the key to any long lasting relationship.

superboyac:
It's not realtime, but I've been testing out with music collaboration.  i record something on my pc, send it to my friend, he records over it with those nifty zoom recorders, sends it back, etc.

But as the genius chess champion (and racist :() Bobby Fischer says:
Nothing is so healing as the human touch.
--- End quote ---
So for partners, I don't really enjoy any type of online activity.  It quickly becomes frustrating for me.

wraith808:
It would be nice to hear about online activities people use to interact with long distance friends or partners.  Anyone know of any good activities?
-mouser (July 11, 2013, 04:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

I know you like boardgames and such... there are several online boardgame sites and google hangout supports more than a few different games.  Have your game night, no matter what the distance!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version