ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Google Boomerang

Great for schools ...

<< < (2/2)

alecjw:
I randomly translated the last bit of Carol Haynes' post (you could put this on the packet for Advanced Language Translation Demonstration Tool for Educators):

Original: I think it is a great application which is a really good illustration of how well computers acn cope with real day to day language.

How about writing a further application that does the job properly producing good, grammatically correct French, Spanish and German (not to mention identical English when it is translated back). Surely it must be a trivial, 10 minute, task to produce such a useful Babel fish.

Double Chain All'ed: The enterprise, this is a large use, of which, it is a really good illustration, when acn, which is good computers, it regarded the applicable day with the language of this newspaper.  As in additionally letter a use, this to be French to repair it work, well, to produce grammar, to stop repair German here for Spanish to interior and nonspecific (English, if it to have even to be translate, identically excessively then).  Therefore safe most important necessity little, relati 10 the minute with you, too much company produces with the useful disturbance of the fish.

mouser:
hahahaha  ;D

i like the last bit: "too much company produces with the useful disturbance of the fish."

indeed it does, that's always been my personal experience.

mouser:
this isn't quite on topic but it's still cool:
http://www.polyglot3000.com/

Polyglot 3000 is an automatic language identifier that quickly recognizes the language of any text, phrase or even single words. It is available for Windows 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP.
--- End quote ---

free.

[linked from fileforum]

Sobczak:
Good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version