ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

This Just in: From the You Gotta be Shitting Me Dept.

<< < (3/6) > >>

skwire:
...Can you think of a four letter that starts with F and rimes with truck??-Stoic Joker (July 09, 2013, 03:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Firetruck?    :P

wraith808:
I was thinking FlamingDuck!  ;D

cranioscopical:
Airhead behind us doing ~50 mph did not stop
-Stoic Joker (July 09, 2013, 03:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
Really sorry to hear about your truck. Same sort of thing happened to a favourite car of mine. The excuse from the driver who spoilt my ride was "I was trying to get the lid off of my coffee cup." <sigh>

Stoic Joker:
Airhead behind us doing ~50 mph did not stop
-Stoic Joker (July 09, 2013, 03:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
Really sorry to hear about your truck. Same sort of thing happened to a favourite car of mine. The excuse from the driver who spoilt my ride was "I was trying to get the lid off of my coffee cup." <sigh>
-cranioscopical (July 10, 2013, 01:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Strangely, the thing that aggravates me the most is that when I got out of the truck in a state of mind perilously close to livid. I saw that the other driver was a scrawny 20 something blond girl that was already crying hysterically. Giving me no opportunity (as there is no profit in attacking something that pathetic) to share my feelings regarding their latest display of a complete lack of driving aptitude.

Shades:
i can relate to that feeling, yesrs ago i was driving in a military car doing a rather large postal run. While waiting for a traffic light, benind two other cars, a truck pulling a tank with 20.000 liter of milk though the traffic light was green. My car took the real beating, the two cars in front of me were totalled as well. And everyone involved were practically ignoring me during the form filling. Even the military police did this, making me wait for 1.5h it took for somebody from my base could pick me up. The wreck of the car i was driving was treated better than me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version