ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Standalone colour blender.

<< < (5/5)

hamradio:
Updated to 1.2 build 30 you can find the download @ http://carrolld.dcmembers.com/downloads/ as "pcb.zip".

Click image for fullsize image...
IDEA: Standalone colour blender.

Build 20 had...
+ Color grabber added.
+ All file menu options work.
+ Generate Menu (This currently works based off which textbox has focus of the start/end color textboxes.)
+ Added start color, end color, and middle colors data to blend files.

As of build 30 with today's update...

+ Added swap start and end colors...
+ Options menu with the option to switch color grabber to RGB mode.
! Modified the blend listbox tooltiptext to show all of the shortcuts for when it is focused.
* A couple bugs squashed in their tracks.

Try it out and let me know what else I should do to it and if you notice any bugs. :)

hamradio:
Updated to 1.3 build 1

This may well be the best version yet. :)

Download: http://carrolld.dcmembers.com/downloads/ as "pcb.zip".

+ Added Import from Color Warlock, JASC-PAL, and GIMP Palette files.
+ Added Export to Image (PNG, GIF, BMP, JPG) to the export menu. (Note: The icon was exported from the program itself.)
+ Added recent files menu to the files menu. (Will display up to 10 before overwriting the oldest (bottom file in list).)
+ Added Blender Append Mode or "BAM" for short to options.
+ Added Default Copy Action to options.
+ Added Use RGB for Create Default to options.
+ Added the ability to click the color preview in Color Grabber to change between hex/rgb and vice versa.
+ Added the ability to right click the start or end color preview to change the default startup color of each or reset them to the built-in default.
+ Added the ability to right click the middle colors numeric up/down textbox to change the default startup middle colors amount or reset it to the built-in default.
! Modified the generate menu to where if neither start or end color is focused it generates a different one for both at same time.

Try it out and let me know what else I should do to it and if you notice any bugs. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version