ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Knight to queen's bishop 3 - Snowden charged with espionage.

<< < (88/139) > >>

Renegade:

The most recent news on other pages is from 2006.

It's hard for people to keep up that kind of thing. Eventually their voices get hoarse and worn out.

We need to remember that things "blew up" first in 1975. None of this is new. And yet here we are decades later wondering how this was allowed to happen...

The tinfoil hat community is owed an apology.

wraith808:
Oh, I knew the page was old... which was actually one of the reasons that I used that page.

This *isn't* new.  (Which we seem to agree on).

It's just that ... we ignored it.

That's why I didn't think it was tinfoil hat material.

Renegade:
^ I'm painting my tinfoil hat with rainbows, unicorns, and bitcoins! ;D

Renegade:
The hilarity never stops!

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/10/head-of-congressional-intelligence-committee-you-cant-have-your-privacy-violated-if-you-dont-know-your-privacy-is-violated.html

Head of Congressional Intelligence Committee: “You Can’t Have Your Privacy Violated If You Don’t KNOW Your Privacy Is Violated”
--- End quote ---

Hahahaah!

How’s that different from arguing that it’s okay for a thief to takes $100 from your bank account as long as you don’t notice that the money is missing? Or that it’s okay to rape a woman while she’s passed out so long as she doesn’t realize what happened?

That’s beyond ridiculous.
--- End quote ---

In other news, Snowden recently got a job in Russia at a Russian web site company!

Renegade:
Edward Snowden for President!

http://rt.com/op-edge/snowden-us-politics-president-019/

I would like to seriously suggest that Edward Snowden, whether he wishes it or not, has a great future in American politics.

When it's all over - and he has been exonerated - it would behoove any of the 'third-party' political organizations opposed to unconstitutional practices, such as mass surveillance, or tapping the phones of foreign leaders, or waging undeclared foreign wars of aggression, to draft Edward Snowden to run for the US senate in 2016, and the presidency in 2020 when he will be over 35 and meet the constitutional age requirement to run.

Snowdens qualifications: Honesty, integrity, courage, putting 'doing the right thing' above personal advantage, and standing up for the basic democratic rights of the American people.
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version